Important Things To Know Prior to Boarding
Fish Hunter Sportfishing Charters look forward to welcoming back our guests and crew members. With the reopening of our ports, we have established guidelines in line with local regulations to ensure the safety, health, and well-being of everyone. Please take note of our new safety procedures in line with the protocols from the state and local public health authorities and other relevant government agencies.
Here are our new boarding requirements as part of our safety measures. Please be aware of the following changes:
Contact Tracing Measures
Prior to boarding our vessels, we require all guests over the age of 18 to submit their full names and email addresses.
Health Screening Process
Prior to boarding our vessels, we require all guests to go through a compulsory health screening.
- Symptomatic – Guests who state that they are exhibiting any symptoms indicative of COVID-19 will not be allowed to board the vessel.
- Overseas Travel – Guests who state that they have traveled to a foreign country in the last 14 days will not be allowed to board the vessel.
- Temperature check – Prior to boarding, guests may undergo a temperature check. In accordance with health guidelines, an individual with a temperature of 100.4 F or above will not be permitted to board the vessel. Subsequently, the individual’s companions will also not be permitted to enter the vessel.
Wearing of Face Masks or Other Face Coverings
Wearing face masks or other appropriate face coverings is required for all guests ages 3 and up. Face coverings must be worn at all times while onboard our vessels with the exception while dining. This protocol applies to the mentioned age bracket unless the local health authority enforces an alternative age or other exemption. Please be reminded that the use of face coverings is not intended as a substitute for social distancing.
Face Covering Requirements:
- It should fully cover the person’s nose and mouth. The face mask must allow the individual to have free use of his/her hands.
- It should fit comfortably and snugly against the side of the face.
- It must be properly secured with ear loops or ties.
- It must be made out of breathable material.
- It can either be disposable or reusable.
It is the responsibility of all guests to provide their own disposable or reusable face masks or coverings. Guests without an appropriate face covering will not be allowed to enter the vessel.
We know that we are all facing challenging times that’s why we would like to ask for your understanding and patience. With your compliance and cooperation, we can have a fun and unforgettable experience while staying safe and healthy.